|Measurement System Analysis/Gage R&R (MSA)
Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA) is a technique used in attempting to assure that process control decisions or product acceptance is based on valid data. MSA is essential to ensure accuracy for measuring devices and methods for chosen applications. It is one of the three references that are included in the TS 16949 Standard.
This program provides hands-on training in the process for conducting gage repeatability and reliability studies to compliment the MSA reference of the TS 16949 Standard. It also focuses on the different types and amount of variation that exist in a measurement system.
- Detailed introduction to Measurement System Analysis
- Development of a Measurement System according to TS 16949 requirements
- Application on upgrading a quality system to include gage reliability
- Analysis of a measurement system including:
- Review of the statistical requirements of a measuring system
- Attributes Gage R&R studies
- Practical classroom exercises
Who Should Attend:
- Personnel on TS 16949 cross functional teams.
- Design and quality engineers.
Program Duration and Cost:
1-day program, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.